The transparent PMMA Ceramill A-Splint blanks for the fabrication of therapeutic splints can be milled easily and reproducibly. Available in three heights and as a Class 2a medical device, Ceramill A-Splint is suitable for long-term use of up to 3 years. The industrially prefabricated splint material provides for high wearing comfort and also convinces with its neutral taste and odor. The high surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque deposits to a minimum.
- Process reliability and massive time savings due to digital fabrication process
- Industrially manufactured, homogeneous splint material guarantees optimum wearing comfort due to neutral taste and odor
- Acrylic for long-term use with a wearing period of up to one year
- Splints for therapeutic care in correcting jaw joint problems and the chewing plane
- Assessment of the fit to the plaster model / mouth prior to final restoration
- Flexural Strength: > 100 MPa
- Density: 1.19 g/cm3
- Vickers Hardness: 24 HV0.2
- Chemical Solubility: < 0.7 μg/mm3
- Residual Monomer Content: < 1 %
- Water Absorption: < 25 μg/mm3
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate)
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.