Adaptation of the denture teeth
Full dentures fabricated with Ceramill FDS achieve maximum esthetics through the use of high-quality and commercially available denture teeth. These are embedded ex-works with special wax in blank holders specifically developed for Ceramill CAD/CAM. The basal and occlusal adaptation of the denture teeth in terms of the troublesome areas relating to the alveolar ridge as well as the antagonist requires about 1-2 minutes, depending on the proportion of the troublesome area.
This results in highly precise and functionally prepared denture teeth that meet the demand for individual and esthetically high-quality full dentures.
- Full dentures
- Patented Plug&Play blank holders for easy insertion and automatic basal adaptation of the denture teeth
- High-quality, commercially available denture teeth ensure quick, aesthetic and functional results with excellent intraoral comfort
- Calibration of blank holder guarantees exact processing of the denture teeth
- Occlusal denture tooth adaptation will in future enable the fabrication of full dentures
- Vitapan Excell
- Vitapan Lingoform
Polystar® Selection EDITION anteriors:
- A1, A2 light, A3 light, B1, B2
- A1, A2, A3, B1, B2
All other classic V-Colors, as well as BL1-BL4 available upon request.
Ceramill D-Set blank holder for easy insertion and automatic basal adaptation of the denture teeth
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.