The "electric Bunsen burner"
With the Noflame Plus (unit) it is no longer necessary to use conventional Bunsen burners or alcohol/gas burners when waxing up. The waxing up instrument is heated in the coil opening by induction in a matter of seconds using minimum energy consumption. This excludes carbon collecting on the waxing up instrument or in the sculpting wax. Standard waxing up instruments can be used.
- Mobile and immediately operational, no gas required
- Handling as usual, no adjustment required
- Eliminates the risks of getting burned or causing fire
- No heat emission into the environment; does not consume oxygen
- Clean, i.e. no soot particles on instrument and/or material
- Saves 75% of energy expenses; saves the environment
- Ideal conditions, to be used even at the dental office
- Dimensions: 195 x 85 x 83 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Electrical connected value: 230 V/50 Hz/130 W
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.